JEEVASS CMI KINDERGARTEN is an institution which was envisaged to provide young students with a healthy environment to nurture themselves.
Why Jeevass ?
JEEVASS CMI KINDERGARTEN is an institution which was envisaged to provide young students with a healthy environment to nurture themselves: cognitively, intellectually, artistically and athletically; along with also imbibing our moral and cultural values, which will enable them to become responsible global citizens of tomorrow.
Our core teaching methodologies focus on a colourful blend of traditional classroom learning combined with extensive sports facilities, wide range of extra-curricular activities, numerous social and cultural events and similar special occasions, which ensure a holistic approach to our students’ overall growth and progress.
Our caring teachers devote themselves to our students and their needs every day; while also being their guardian, mentor and friend. At JEEVASS, our curriculum is designed with the objective to constructively ignite our young students’ minds and positively navigate their vibrant energy towards building a better and brighter future for India and the World.
The wholesome development of a child is the driving force of our entire team. And since starting early is better than catching up, we commence this initiative right from the pre- primary level. Therefore, employ a carefully constructed approach to child care and education. We also encourage and promote inclusive education to put an end to all forms of discrimination and thereby foster social cohesion.
Services Offered - PLAYSCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
- A warm and intellectually stimulating environment that encourages learning through creative methods of modern techniques :“Learning by doing” adopting activity- oriented approach in teaching .
- Highly dedicated and professionally qualified team of teachers trained in giving love, care and encouragement, who are dynamic, enthusiastic with the ability to create a friendly and secure atmosphere where the children can express themselves and learn.
- A close relationship with families so that teachers and parents mutually help in providing a balanced education.
- A healthy, peer group interaction that nurtures qualities like sportsmanship, team spirit, mutual respect and commitment to social harmony and unity.
- Opportunities for creating aesthetic awareness and developing artistic talents through music, dance, art and craft.
- Timely seminars and work-shops are conducted both for the parents and teachers on various subjects related to child psychology, health care , parenting tips and our teaching methodologies, at the beginning of every academic year.
We prepare the students to follow the ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) curricula in their future schooling. Our learner-centric pedagogy approaches each child as a separate entity, as opposed to the conventional class-oriented approach. Our teachers guide students along every step, encouraging them to experiment and come upon their own strength and weaknesses themselves. Students are put in an environment that catalyses their academic, physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual growth. Customizable learning materials were designed by our experienced teachers as text books for each level.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The School is equipped with AC and smart classrooms, AC auditorium, Audio Visual room, beautiful grotto, terrace play area (Joe World) beautifully and artistically designed with play facilities , Park with safe and attractive play equipments, Splash pool, etc. Presently the school has 3 Pre-KG, 5 LKG and 5 UKG divisions, with a total staff strength of 30.
Events & Activities Conducted:
- Initiation Ceremony
- Workshop for Teachers and Orientation Programme
- International Yoga Day
- Talent Time
- Independence Day
- Onam Celebration
- Teachers Day
- Rosary Month
- Passion of Christ
- Diwali Celebration
- Children’s Day Celebration
- Annual Retreat
- Feast & Birthday Celebrations
- Annual Sports Day
- Christmas Celebration & Annual Day
- Jeevotsav (PTA Fest)
- Kiddies Annual Day
- To review the attendance of students and to contact parent/guardian when a student has excessive absences.
- To take appropriate steps, to ensure that students attend school in a timely manner on a regular basis.
- Half day leave is not allowed. However, in case of emergency the student will be sent with the parent or with a duly authorised person.
- In case of serious illness, the Headmistress must be informed within five days with a Doctor’s Certificate accompanied by the leave application from the parent/ guardian.
Jeevass CMI Kindergarten was established by the senior members of St. Antony’s Monastery in 2006, with a new dimension to give quality education.
The Jeevass CMI Kindergarten was launched in June 2006 with Fr. John Berchmans, Manager, Fr. John pynadath as the first Director and Fr. Antony madavanakadu as the asst: Director. Mrs. Rita thettayil was appointed the first Headmistress.
Muncipal Office Road Aluva, Kerala-683101