Proper functioning of an institution is possible only with discipline which signifies good order and culture. The obligation of discipline is the mutual responsibility of all students, parents and staff of Jeevass CMI.
Discipline Policy of the School
Proper functioning of an institution is possible only with discipline which signifies good order and culture. The obligation of discipline is the mutual responsibility of all students, parents and staff of Jeevass CMI. Each faculty member has the right and obligation to correct any student who disregards school or class regulations. Therefore students and parents should be familiar with the rules and regulations printed in the School Diary and also published in the School Website.
- Refinement of manners, habits of obedience and order of neatness in person and dress, and punctuality are required at all times.
- The morning session begins with the assembly which all the students are expected to join. Parents must ensure that their child is punctual.
- Students shall be responsible for the safe custody of their belongings. As a precautionary measure, it is suggested that they have their names inscribed on articles like tiffin carriers, umbrellas and school bags.
- Lost articles must be claimed from the school office within a week after which unclaimed articles will be disposed off.
- No books or other articles must be brought unless specifically asked for.
- The handbook is to be kept intact and neat all through the year. It should be replaced if once lost. A fine will be levied for replacing a lost handbook.
Jeevass CMI Kindergarten was established by the senior members of St. Antony’s Monastery in 2006, with a new dimension to give quality education.
The Jeevass CMI Kindergarten was launched in June 2006 with Fr. John Berchmans, Manager, Fr. John pynadath as the first Director and Fr. Antony madavanakadu as the asst: Director. Mrs. Rita thettayil was appointed the first Headmistress.
Muncipal Office Road Aluva, Kerala-683101